Monday, July 1, 2013

Viva CTMH!

I hadn't realized how much I missed attending Convention last year until I stepped into the Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando this year and couldn't stop smiling.  I LOVE CTMH CONVENTION!  It's not just the revelation of the new Idea Book (goosebumps!) or the tons of free product, or the cherished creative time, or even the brand new Cricut cartridge (I know)--although none of that is anything to sneeze at.  For me, it's that feeling of belonging, of being a nerd proudly among other nerds, of being in a place where crafting is home.  It's an electrifying atmosphere. 

Team Scrapalicious had an amazing time together!  We are all so pumped up about growing our team and our businesses.  Look out!  We're on a roll.  


I won an award for my team building so far this year.  Go Team Scrapalicious!

Jen and I.  Partners in craft!

Team Scrapalicious in the flesh!



No comments:

Post a Comment