Breaking news! My CTMH team doubled in size last month! Oh, and allow me to back up for an update: Jen joined my team in August of last year--as if you didn't see that coming from a mile away. She's such a passionate crafter!
Anyhoo, for a little while there Jen and I were a cozy unit of two, and then last month my friend and fellow scrapbooking-retreat-goer, Kristyn, joined Team Scrapalicious as well! She is on absolute fire with her business. Before long, she recruited Randi and was promoted to Supervisor. Randi will be starting her CTMH business in Guam. Not only has Team Scrapalicious officially doubled in size, but we've expanded from the continental U.S.!
I am so excited to be leading this amazing group of women who love to craft as much as I do. Now we're counting down to Convention. Only 6 days and 16 hours to go . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment