It feels unreal to me that my baby is turning 2. Seemingly overnight she has become a real person, walking around, making demands, blowing kisses and melting hearts. I am fiercely proud to be her mother and I am terrified that she's going to grow up too fast. It's true what they say: the days are long but the years are short.
Are they ever.
She'll only turn two once, so naturally we are throwing a birthday party for her. And naturally, I am making the goody bags. I grossly underestimated how much time I had to complete this project, however. I ordered enough of our new Lagoon treat bags for all of the kids; cut a couple of images out on the Cricut; and stamped the sentiments I had in mind. I was all ready to assemble! And then I got the tracking uodate. I hadn't ordered the bags in time. They won't be here until next Wednesday (grrrr).
I had 12 of our Slate treat bags on hand but alas, I needed 16! I thought about using some clear bags I have in my stash but I hated that the items inside the bag were visible. The colors clashed with my artwork. And then I thought, maybe I could get white store-bought bags and stamp on them with our Geometric Backgrounds stamp in Slate ink. Felt ambitious, but doable.
So that's what I did. I love how they came out!





No comments:
Post a Comment