Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Spooky Fun Time

For more detailed photos, click on the "My Artowrk" tab
You're invited to my Spooky Fun Halloween Scrapbooking Playshop!  

I must admit, I was bummed when I opened the Autumn/Winter Idea Book at Convention and didn't see a Halloween-themed WOTG.  But alas, I should have known that CTMH would never leave us hanging.  As it turns out, the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge is chock-full of pre-designed layouts--including two for Halloween!  So, voila.  Halloween playshop done. 

The best part:  I've done all of the cutting for you.  For reals.  All you have to do is stick it down (with your own adhesive, of course).  I'm offering both layouts in one kit for $30, or choose your favorite layout for just $20.   I'll be teaching the class twice, once during the day and once in the evening.  As always, if these dates and times don't work for you, just get a group of 2 or more together and I'll come to you when it's convenient!  Mail-away kits are also available (just add $6.95 for shipping and handling when you RSVP and pay).  

Here are the deets:

When:  October 29 at 7:00 pm AND October 30 at 11:00 am 
Where:  My house (I'll send you my address and directions when you RSVP)
How much:  Both layouts for $30 or choose one for $20.  You can pay by cash, check or via PayPal (gift to nicole.c.velasco@gmail.com)
RSVP and pay by:  October 21
What to bring:  Your Versamat, scissors, a sponge for daubing, and your own adhesive (including glue dots and 3D foam tape)

I have a yummy feeling that these are going to sell out fast!  Email me to reserve your spot.  

*Some paper colors for these layouts were inspired by my fabulous upline, Sheryl Levinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment