It's a stamp celebration! For the entire month of June, when you buy any 2 stamp sets from the current or Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Books, you automatically get a third stamp set (of equal or lesser value--you knew I was gonna say it) for FREE! Don't you just love that? And with my exclusive Customer Appreciation Special, you could really make out like a bandit this summer.
I already snagged my first three stamp sets, and I know I'll be taking advantage of this special at least two more times this month. I can't wait for these babies to arrive:
I plan to make the "Blooming Flourishes" Bookmark Album on page 98 of the Idea Book with The Best Things stamp set. I'll post a picture as soon as I finish it! And of course, as my prize for ordering these two sets, I got this one absolutely free:
Now is definitely the time to stock up on alphabets, too. This deal is truly scrapalicious. Which stamp sets are you going to get?
(Find stamping a bit daunting? Don't! Check out my tips on how to get the perfect image every time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment