Friday, October 14, 2011

Somethin' to Scrap About



On September 11, 2011, I was in our nation's capitol with my amazing husband, who was competing in his first-ever Olympic triathlon.  (The swim in the Potomac was cancelled because of debris, so technically it was a duathlon, but we won't talk about that). 

I have never been so proud of him!  He started the bike ride near the Lincoln Memorial, passed the Washington Monument during the run, and finished the race just beyond the Jefferson Memorial.  I ran all around the course filming him and taking pictures that I can't wait to scrap!  Here he is crossing the finish line: 


(I, um, didn't realize when I turned the camera vertically that the video would not also be vertical, and instead would simply be turned on its side and give me a crick in my neck when I watched it, but you get the picture (literally)!)  

Anyway.  Just wanted to take a moment to gush.  Love you, HB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment