In what seems like no time at all, Close to My Heart's current Idea Book will give way to one filled with the newest, best and most exciting things in the world of scrapbooking. I'll be movin' on to brand new Playshops on the Go and paper so gorgeous I'll want to press my face to it just to take it in. And I know, I just know we're going to come up with a new set of embellishments that will make my toes curl. All of this papercrafting goodness will be revealed at Convention in 24 days--and yes, I am counting.
But before all that happens, I wanted to highlight my favorite Playshop on the Go from the current Idea Book. It's called Bliss, and I love it because it is the perfect layout for highlighting my wedding pictures.
Close to My Heart's sample for this layout features Smoothie ink, but as you know, I am sucker for Pacifica. Plus, I chose a very Pacifica-like color for my bridesmaids to wear so the color worked perfectly on my pages. This layout is by far my favorite from this season's Idea Book!
And now I'm off to create my FREE Studio J layout--in Bliss, of course.


No comments:
Post a Comment